Nathan J. Martin
Nathan J. Martin joins the Fulgham Hampton Law Group with a work ethic and attention to detail second to none. He holds an Accounting Degree from Southern Methodist University and a Juris Doctor degree from the Texas A&M School of Law.
As a former Chief Prosecutor for the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, Nathan has an intimate understanding of the Prosecutor’s Perspective. He can evaluate the strength and weakness of the evidence at every stage of a criminal case including pre-indictment investigation, grand jury presentation and jury trials.
As a former Financial Auditor with the global accounting firm of Ernst & Young, Nathan’s business acumen sets him apart. That is why he is uniquely suited to handle allegations of complex financial crimes including:
- Theft, Embezzlement, Money Laundering & Misapplication of Fiduciary Property
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception & False Statement to Obtain Property/Credit
- Forgery & Tampering with a Governmental Record
- Insurance Fraud & Breach of Computer Security
Nathan also holds a wealth of experience to defend against criminal prosecutions aimed at: Certified Peace Officers, Attorneys, Doctors, and Elected Officials. This covers Public Integrity crimes including:
- Official Oppression, Abuse of Official Capacity & Violations of the Texas Open Meetings Act
When away from the Courtroom, Nathan most enjoys spending time outdoors under the Texas sun with a proper amount of sunscreen.