Jeff Hampton* (Of Counsel)
Jeff Hampton has been helping his clients in and around Fort Worth to do just that for years, and he can do it for you as well. Choosing Mr. Hampton to represent you means gaining a compassionate advocate willing to really listen and take you seriously – as well as a bulldog who will aggressively fight against those trying to take your life and freedom away.
Jeff Hampton is well-respected amongst his peers as a professional with an excellent knowledge of the law who excels in litigation and possesses comfort and skill in the court room.
Perhaps that is why he has received so much recognition over the course of his career, including:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – National Trial Lawyers (2014-2017)
- Top Attorney in Criminal Defense – Avvo
- Top Attorney in DUI & DWI – Avvo
- Superb Rating 10.0 – Avvo
- Lead Counsel Rated – Lead Counsel (2017)
Experience and Background. Awards and recognition are one thing, but you also need to make sure the lawyer you choose has the right background and the type of experience needed to handle your case.
Jeff Hampton has not only handled all kinds of charges both in and out of the court room as a defense attorney, he also worked in the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office as a prosecutor as well. Specifically, he has served as a:
- Felony Prosecutor (CDC4, CDC1)
- Misdemeanor Prosecutor (CCC9, CCC1, CCC3)
- Grand Jury Prosecutor
- Special Prosecutor (Johnson County)
Mr. Hampton learned the law right here in Texas at the University of Houston Law Center, and he has kept himself up-to-date on legal matters by joining numerous legal associations, including:
- National College Of DUI Defense
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas District and County Attorney’s Association (Former Member 2005 – 2010)